Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Golkar’s Aburizal Bakrie Meets Jokowi: We Are Friends

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

Golkar’s Aburizal Bakrie Meets Jokowi: We Are Friends Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Golkar’s Aburizal Bakrie Meets Jokowi: We Are Friends   Golkar’s Aburizal Bakrie Meets Jokowi: We Are Friends Icon_minitimedi 14 okt 2014 - 21:58

The Jakarta Globe, Oct 14, 2014

akarta. Meeting with President-elect Joko Widodo on Tuesday afternoon, Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie said he was ready to support the incoming government but that his party would stay in the Red-White Coalition (KMP).

Aburizal also said that the government led by Joko, who will be inaugurated next Monday, was allowed to recruit people from Golkar, but that they would not represent the party if they choose to join.

“The principle for Golkar is: if you take someone, of course I will say that person does not represent the Golkar Party,” Aburizal said.

According to University of Indonesia (UI) political communication expert Ade Armando, the meeting should be seen as a move aimed at ending months of tension.

“This is the first step by both sides to end the tension, so that the people are no longer presented with political tension among the elite,” Ade told the Jakarta Globe. “The political elite has started communicating again, to work together to build up the nation.”

Aburizal said he considered both Jokowi and the incoming government “friends.”

“We are friends, but we disagree,” Aburizal said. “That is my opinion and it won’t change. Our agreement is to build a good Indonesia.”

(It seems pak Bakrie believes if he comes closer to the fire he will warm himself best ---( "ehh.., mister Presiden I do not have to pay them folks in Sidoarjo now?) Yup, my advise for President Jakowi? Leave kissing of the snake to snake charmers. Just because you can't see the fangs of the "snake," ( Prabowo) does not mean he will not strike! all si K's opinion, not this forum's)

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Golkar’s Aburizal Bakrie Meets Jokowi: We Are Friends
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Aburizal Bakrie ‘dismissed’ as Golkar leader
» Tycoon-Aburizal Bakrie re-elected Indonesian-opposition-party-chief-
» Aburizal could be forced to settle Lapindo mudflow
» Master meets gory death from own dogs
» Bakrie official slapped with travel ban over tax

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum