Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië
 
IndexKalenderFAQRegistrerenInloggen

Deel | 
 

 Seven die from carbon monoxide poisoning

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Go down 
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

avatar

Aantal berichten : 1228
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13
Woonplaats : Bungaville-Down Under

BerichtOnderwerp: Seven die from carbon monoxide poisoning    vr 29 sep 2017 - 22:32

.



The Jakarta Post, Malang, East Java, Fri, September 29, 2017

Seven people died on Thursday in the village hall of Ngadas village in Malang, East Java, after they inhaled carbon monoxide fumes emitting from a generator.

The victims, who were laborers renovating the village hall’s office, died from carbon monoxide poisoning. They were found on Thursday morning by a local resident who went to wake them up, village chief Mujianto said.

The victims had borrowed a generator from residents on Wednesday night after the power went out, he said, adding that the residents had warned them to open the windows and doors when using it.

Malang Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Yade Setiawan Ujung confirmed the incident took place.

The men, who were not residents of Ngadas village, were all found in a sleeping position, he said. Police took the seven victims to Saiful Anwar Hospital for autopsies.


siK.


.
Terug naar boven Go down
 
Seven die from carbon monoxide poisoning
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Berichten :: News in English-
Ga naar: