Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory   Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory Icon_minitimedi 19 apr 2011 - 17:45

Speciaal voor de Quran kundigen hier!

Islamic law expert witnesses in a hearing of terrorism defendant Abu Bakar Ba'asyir on Monday said i'dad (military preparations), which includes the possession and use of firearms in training, is an obligation for Muslims.

"It is commanded in the [Koran] surah al anfaal verse 60," both witnesses said in their testimonies.

The two witnesses said military training was categorized as a “kifayah” obligation, meaning if one person or group carry out the obligation, other Muslims are no longer burdened with the obligation.

Asked whether the military-style training camp in Aceh fit this definition, Nasrudin, a lecturer, said that would depend on the mission of the training.

"It should be done for a good mission, and in a good manner," said Nasrudin, the first expert, who is a lecturer at an Islamic university in Surakarta.

The second expert, Islamic school teacher Mudzaki, said i'dad was a preparation and not an attack or act of terrorism.

"If an i'dad uses firearms, then it is the firearms that are wrong, not the i'dad," he said.

He went on to point out that i'dad in Indonesia had been around for some time and had been beneficial in the past.

In 1999, he said, a group of young Muslims helped fight and chase away violent protesters in a riot in Surakarta when police were not present.

"It would not have happened had they not had weapons and training," he said

X the Jak Pos
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory   Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory Icon_minitimewo 20 apr 2011 - 0:33

This is now precisely what you get if the verses of the Quran are quoted outof context specially by men believed to be expert, or was that eggspurt?
Genoeg om je misselijk te maken! siK.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Ba'asyir witnesses say military training obligatory
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Abu Bakar Ba’asyir not involved in military training in Aceh: Witness
» Abu Bakar Baasyir moved to isolation cell in Nusakambangan
» Witnesses of 2010 Mentawai tsunami struggle to survive
» Prabowo Camp Prepares 1,000 Witnesses for Election Dispute Hearing
» Parachutisten verongelukt bij training