Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

I fell after being hit in GKI Yasmin chaos: Satpol PP chief

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

I fell after being hit in GKI Yasmin chaos: Satpol PP chief  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: I fell after being hit in GKI Yasmin chaos: Satpol PP chief    I fell after being hit in GKI Yasmin chaos: Satpol PP chief  Icon_minitimezo 9 okt 2011 - 16:35

The Jakarta Post | Sun, 10/09/2011 8:04 PM
A | A | A |

Bogor public order officer (Satpol PP) chief Bambang Budiyanto said he was knocked out after being hit by a wooden plank during a brawl between officers and Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) Taman Yasmin congregation members over the church’s building permits on Sunday.

“I think the perpetrator was one of the GKI congregation members. The incident will be reported to the local police,” he said Sunday, as quoted by tempointeraktif.com.

He said that he was hit in the back of his head with a wood plank while ushering the congregation off a pedestrian walk in front of the sealed church.

GKI Yasmin spokesman Bona Sigalingging denied Bambang’s allegation, saying the officer fell over by accident.

“At the time of the chaos, he and his men were pushing us and he tripped over himself. It was not because one of our members hit him,” he said.

The local police said they would look into the matter.

Police officers say they had to move the congregation off the pedestrian walkways because residents of the nearby Curug Mekar district had protested the use of public facilities for purposes of worship.

The Bogor administration has refused to reopen the church, even though the Supreme Court issued a ruling upholding the legality of the church seven months ago.

(hit by a wooden plank on the back of the head? could be a sign from "above" d'yah reckon? Smile ) siK.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

I fell after being hit in GKI Yasmin chaos: Satpol PP chief
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Ex-Antiterror Chief Set to Be New Papua Police Chief
» Jakarta Satpol PP to be Disarmed on Thursday, Joko Says
» GKI Yasmin church to be reopened, with a catch
» Human Rights Watch Inspects Yasmin Church
» NU offers help in Bogor’s Yasmin church saga

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum