Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Indonesian Siblings Eat Cigarette Ash, Match Heads and Roof Tiles

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Indonesian Siblings Eat Cigarette Ash, Match Heads and Roof Tiles Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Indonesian Siblings Eat Cigarette Ash, Match Heads and Roof Tiles   Indonesian Siblings Eat Cigarette Ash, Match Heads and Roof Tiles Icon_minitimevr 18 nov 2011 - 16:13

November 18, 2011

Tasikmalaya, West Java. The father of two Indonesian toddlers says he is powerless to stop them from eating their favorite foods — cigarette ash, match heads and pieces of roof tiles.

Asep Saefuloh said on Friday that if he attempted to prevent Gladis Fransisca, 3, and her brother, Faisal Aichal, 4, from eating what they wanted, they would begin crying uncontrollably.

“I don’t know why my children like cigarette ash, roof tiles, matches and even dried paint,” Asep said. “If they are forbidden from doing it, they will cry.”

Asep said that the habit began when they were just one year of age and would put anything in their mouths.

He said, however, that there appeared to be few side affects.

“Both children are fine,” Asep said. “Their weight is also normal.”

He said they had attempted to hide the children’s ‘favorite foods’ but when they did so, the children would cry and attempt to search for the objects outside their home.

“When I don’t give it to them, they look weak,” he said. “Sometimes, I have to allow them to eat those things even though I’m afraid they will get sick.”

(as read in the JG)

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Indonesian Siblings Eat Cigarette Ash, Match Heads and Roof Tiles
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Bodies of suicide siblings found in Bengawan Solo
» Indonesia takes U.S. to WTO over clove cigarette ban
» WTO Issues Mixed Ruling on US-Indonesia Clove Cigarette Spat
»  Malaysia Airlines MH370: Search for missing plane heads underwater as use of pinger locator winds up
» 18 killed in stampede at boxing match in Indonesia

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Berichten :: News in English-
Ga naar: