Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

More Christmas "cheer"...

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

More Christmas "cheer"... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: More Christmas "cheer"...   More Christmas "cheer"... Icon_minitimezo 23 dec 2012 - 17:16

The Jakarta Post, Cianjur Sun, December 23 2012

--Tourist bus overturns at Puncak,--

A bus carrying 36 tourists overturned on Jl. Ciloto in Puncak, Cianjur, West Java, on Saturday, as a result of brake failure. The incident caused traffic congestion in the area.

No fatalities have been reported while the injured passengers are being treated at the Cimacan hospital.

The accident occurred on a bend when the bus was driving at speed from Bogor to Cianjur, said Cianjur Police chief Sr. Adj. Comr. Agustri Heryanto.

“When it tried to take the bend, the brakes suddenly failed and the driver lost control of the bus,” he said.

To avoid crashing into other vehicles the driver swerved to the left, hitting the roadside barrier and causing the bus to overturn, said Agustri as quoted by tempo.co.

--Six shot in clashes in Maluku,--

Six people were shot in a clash that broke out between the two neighboring villages of Sirisori Amalatu and Tuhaha on Saparua Island in Central Maluku regency, Maluku, on Sunday.

Ambon Police chief Sr. Adj. Comr. Suharwiyono said that the clash was triggered by alcohol, without elaborating.

"We're still investigating the case. But from the information gathered so far, the clash was triggered by booze," he said as quoted by kompas.com.

Police officers had been deployed to the conflict zone to prevent another clash from occurring, Suharwiyono added.

--Airport taxi passenger drugged, robbed on the way to Lampung--

A man says that he was robbed on Friday by thieves claiming to be a taxi driver and passengers looking to split the fare from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.

The victim, Desman Simanjuntak, 27, said that he had just arrived at the airport in Tangerang, West Java, when the driver approached and offered to take him to Lampung in Sumatra, about 240 kilometers away.

Simanjuntak agreed to take the taxi, a white Honda Jazz, only after he saw three other men, whom the driver claimed were passengers bound for Sumatra, inside.

“About 20 minutes after the car left the airport, one of the three passengers offered me a bottle of mineral water and a cigarette. At that time, I happened to be thirsty and drank it immediately,” Desman said.

Within minutes, Desman felt dizzy and lost consciousness, only to wake up in a public health clinic in Rawa Buntu in Serpong, South Tangerang, where police took him after finding him unconscious on the side of the Serpong – Bintaro toll road on Friday evening.

The thieves made off with Desman’s backpack, which contained Rp 13 million (US$1,346) and two cellphones.

“I planned to take my family on vacation with the money but it’s all gone. Perhaps this is my bad luck,” he said.

Serpong Police chief detective Second Insp. Sumiran said that the case was under investigation

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

More Christmas "cheer"...
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Idul Fitri Brings Little Cheer to Ahmadi Shelter
» Christmas greetings chime despite edict
»  Ahok to earn Christmas remission this year
» Jakarta Police to secure Christmas with 7,200 personnel
» Beleaguered Indonesian Churches Still Shut This Christmas

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum