Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Bali Park Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen Boys

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

Bali Park Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen Boys Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Bali Park Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen Boys   Bali Park Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen Boys Icon_minitimewo 11 jun 2014 - 22:22

The Jakarta Globe,

Jakarta. Twenty-eight teenage boys in Bali’s Jembrana district have been sexually abused by a worker of the West Bali National Park, police have said.

“We have arrested the perpetrator, we have also questioned some victims and confiscated the agenda of the perpetrator containing the names of his victims,” Jembrana deputy police chief Comr. Hagnyono was quoted as saying by state-run Antara news agency on Wednesday.

The agenda of the alleged perpetrator, identified as M.S. or B., was said to contain 23 names.

“The perpetrator told us that he only remembered the names of eight victims, three of them were written down in the book, the other five were not. So in total there are 28 victims, all teenage males.”

The case was revealed after police were informed by members of the public that every Saturday night, the house of the suspect was full of boys.

“They also saw there was something strange about them,” Hagnyono said. “When they went into the house, they looked happy, but they look tired after leaving the house. We investigated it and revealed this case.”

M.S. allegedly told police had had been sexually attracted to teenage boys since before he was transferred to West Bali National Park in 2010.

The suspect also was said to have told police that he promised his prospective victims money.

“My mother treated me like a girl,” M.S. told reporters at the Jembrana police station. “When I was in high school, I also experienced sexual abuse, the same what I did to those kids.”

He added that he had asked someone to search for potential victims. He paid Rp 150,000 [$12.70] for each “date.”

“I will respect the legal process, but I hope there will be justice. Because some of the boys agreed to date me. It’s not only my mistake,” he said.

M.S. will face a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison, police said.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Bali Park Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen Boys
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Bali Nine Inmate Accused of Hatching Kerobokan Murder Plot
» Bekasi Pastor Charged With Assaulting Member of Intolerant Group
» Up to 19 Indonesian 'boys' in WA prisons
» Jessica accused of 'revenge killing'
» Santoso terrorists accused of robbery

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum