Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Mega warns journos against twisting words

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

Mega warns journos against twisting words  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Mega warns journos against twisting words    Mega warns journos against twisting words  Icon_minitimevr 28 aug 2015 - 10:34

The Jakarta Post, Fri, August 28 2015

Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) chairperson Megawati Soekarnoputri has warned journalists against twisting her statements on the upcoming simultaneous local elections.

Megawati said during a speech in front of the PDI-P’s election team that although the General Elections Commission (KPU) had not done its best to prepare the local elections, balloting must take place on Dec. 9 as scheduled.

“Please don’t misquote me by saying that I disagree with the plan to hold simultaneous elections,” Megawati said as quoted by kompas.com.

Earlier, Megawati was angered by media reports which quoted her as saying that the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) could be shut down due to its temporary nature.

Megawati said the formation of the KPK was based on a strong reason, namely to eradicate corruption. Thus, she added, the institution would no longer be needed if corruption was dealt with. Many media outlets ran headlines saying simply that Megawati wanted the KPK to be disbanded

(Tjonge,cara boso Hoge Veluwe van missy Wilma van der Dingetjes.., "zo de Wund Waajt, flutters me jassie? wistle ) siK.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Mega warns journos against twisting words
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Words flow like the mud in Sidoarjo
» Bringing to Life a Forgotten Massacre in Words and Pictures
» Mega bares her teeth
» Mega-Jokowi ticket is on the table: PDI-P
» Mega gradually losing control of PDI-P

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum