Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Where have all the sapi's gone?

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Where have all the sapi's gone? Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Where have all the sapi's gone?   Where have all the sapi's gone? Icon_minitimedo 3 maa 2011 - 21:02

Where have all the sapi's gone,
in the gulai/sateh, every one!

Mas Henri of zijn twin kunnen het liedje verder afmaken! Wink
wel. sayo dari hiero, lousy weather here at the moment si K.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
wu

wu

Aantal berichten : 6613
Registratiedatum : 08-12-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Where have all the sapi's gone?   Where have all the sapi's gone? Icon_minitimema 7 maa 2011 - 13:38

lol!
de twins hebben teveel gezongen, ze zijn hun stem kwijt... hun stembanden moeten eerst gesmeerd worden koffie
https://indonesie.actieforum.com
Bob Angsat

Bob Angsat

Aantal berichten : 365
Registratiedatum : 18-01-10
Leeftijd : 68

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Where have all the sapi's gone?   Where have all the sapi's gone? Icon_minitimewo 9 maa 2011 - 9:52

Boeoeoeoeoe,
Mbééhéhéhe...(deze kambing heeft een verkeerde toonhoogte. Sorry, teveel towak gisteravond.)

Yes, The Twin Bin(a)tangs are back in town.....knock knock, who's there?

OK, some chats:

The pisangtree is blooming.
The manga tree is fruiting and the codoks are having their feasts each evening.
The Sawo tree had been cut last week. Too much caterpillars sneeking around.
The Papaya tree had collapsed, too much and too heavy fruits.
The Celeng Konde's are passing by and sending big lovely smiles while walking sret srot using the wooden clugs
The dingklik in front yard had been stolen and had been used as firewood by some poor neighbouring fellow.
The bocaks and genduks don't know what to do and decided to take pancoran showers at the waterfall in the backyard, thusly causing my arang to get soaking wet now.
The Perkutut refuses to coockeroo as he has caught a cold and the Jalak as well. I forgot to cover their cages while wettening the plants. The dog is trying to find a towel, since he is still drowning wet after having fallen in the kali.
The villagers are now preparing food dishes as tonight they will celebrate The Vreet and Zuip Festival commemorating me and twin staying here already some 10 years.
The Pasar is sold out.
The left neighbour has left home gone fishing, taking away my right neighbour's wife and leaving his aunty alone.
The Lurah is now upset, as my right neighbour's wife is related to him: she is his wife.
The Commander in Chief of the Police Department is laughing out loudly ( I believe) , since he is my left neighbour.
My twin is kicking his old car, since he is trying to get that thing started this morning and found its engine missing.
Some streets away, some youngsters are having fun, coz they are preparing to fix the stolen car's engine on their motorbikes, enabling them to organize some drag races.
The Towak seller is happy, since he sold out last night and half the village is drunk now.
The Towak seller hasn't come home yet since last night and his wife is seeking for him. She has big news for him: His house collapsed as it is eaten by some rayaps.
Pak Ngatemo's sawahs has been stolen too last night and everybody is wondering about it, as sawahs usually are not stolen.
Mbak Lina is crying coz she tried to make some tape and it didn't work out well as some mice had dropped their droppings into the bowls.
There is a circus in town today, but their animals had run away, so the show will not go on.
Some monkeys from neighbouring forests are bothering villagers as they want to play on the computer too.
Paman and Bibik Jokro are having a fight, since Paman Jokro has eaten the ketella goreng as fried by Bibik meant to be consumed tonight at the festivities. Bibik is now trying to get some raw ketela into his throat above and under as well. (oops sorry).

And me? Me is trying to get awake with a burning headache.

Take care and enjoy the smell of terasi bakar......mhmhmhmh.
Kesasar

Kesasar

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Where have all the sapi's gone?   Where have all the sapi's gone? Icon_minitimedo 10 maa 2011 - 2:47

Allemachies!! Wa'dattuh? Moet wel wat meer dan juist de "luak" dat al dit teweeg bracht! Snif-snif on the 'wacky baccy' (mokum's super weed) of was dat Limburg's best? Laughing (I'll send you some Nurofen for the headache!) siK.
Kesasar

Kesasar

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Where have all the sapi's gone?   Where have all the sapi's gone? Icon_minitimedo 10 maa 2011 - 7:36

Absoluut verbazing wekkend wat een verschil een letter maakt lol! met een "L" en 't maakt 'uiteindelijk' fantasties kopi tubruk, maar gebruik een "T" en waarscheinlijk hou je er een kop-pijn van over!
Tjonge, nou een ander liedje, where have all the tolol gone, to New Zealand nearly everyone!
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Where have all the sapi's gone?   Where have all the sapi's gone? Icon_minitime

Where have all the sapi's gone?
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Diversen :: Praatcafé/Ngobrol-
Ga naar: