Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Any excuse to stay in the news.....

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Any excuse to stay in the news..... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Any excuse to stay in the news.....   Any excuse to stay in the news..... Icon_minitimewo 20 apr 2011 - 22:46

The Jakarta Post,

Suspected mosque bomber mentally ill, says Ba'asyir

Prominent terrorist defendant and firebrand Muslim cleric Abu Bakar Baasyir says the alleged suicide bomber responsible for the blast at a mosque at Cirebon Police Headquarters in West Java on Friday may have suffered mental illness.

“I've clearly never seen any bases in the religion for such acts. If those people insist that there is, then please come and discuss the matter with me. How could one launch a bomb attack on people performing prayers? That is obviously against the religion,” Baasyir said while waiting for a hearing in his trial at South Jakarta District Court on Monday.

He added that he agreed with another Muslim cleric who previously suggested the suicide bomber may have been be mentally ill.

“A youth who understands his religion wouldn't do such things. If [the alleged suicide bomber] had a group, I suspect the group is an enemy of Islam that used him, indoctrinated him, taught him how to carry out the bomb attack and to used it to create confusion.

“That's my suspicion, because [the bombing of the mosque] has no basis in [Islam],” Baasyir said, as quoted by tribunnews.com.

( I wonder if the Bali bombing and all other terrorist acts perpetrated in Indonesia qualify for the same reasoning?)
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Any excuse to stay in the news.....
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» ""priceless""
» There's no news worse than bad news...
» No news as good as "old news"
» No news is good news, but this is all bad!
» Poso struggles to stay calm

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Berichten :: News in English-
Ga naar: