Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Military Plans to Rid Central Jakarta Park of Transvestites

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Military Plans to Rid Central Jakarta Park of Transvestites Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Military Plans to Rid Central Jakarta Park of Transvestites   Military Plans to Rid Central Jakarta Park of Transvestites Icon_minitimedo 9 jun 2011 - 1:26

Jun 8, 2011

Jayakarta Regional Military Command on Wednesday announced a plan to clear Taman Lawang, a public park on Jalan Latuharhary in Central Jakarta, of transvestites.

“I will instruct Central Jakarta's Military District Command to clear Taman Lawang of transvestites,” said the head of Jayakarta Regional Military Command, Maj. Gen. Waris, as quoted by Detik.com.

He said that the action was necessary because Jakarta, as the capital, was the “display window” of Indonesia.

“Do we really want foreign tourists seeing those [transvestites] when they visit the country?” Waris said.

He said the transvestites would receive training to improve their skills.

“I hope they will be taught new skills so they will be able to find work,” Waris said.

“There's a building in Thailand where all of the employees are transvestites and they work according to their skills.”

( x the JG)

("the transvestites would receive training to improve their skills" he said, allemachies, does the Major General think he can handle all of them lady-boys all by himself? If he'd be in the US he'd get the Purple Heart for it for sure, and I am sure that there will be a few more buildings in Thailand than just the one where they( those lady-boys) work according to their "skills", Hmm I wonder if spinach will do the job, it did for Popeye!) siK

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Military Plans to Rid Central Jakarta Park of Transvestites
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Elephant Electrocuted in Central Java Park, Officials Say
» Six Reported Dead as Explosions, Gunfire Rock Central Jakarta
» Central Jakarta Drunk Driving Accident Leaves One Dead
» 10 Hospitalized as Fuel Protests Turn Violent in Central Jakarta
» Floods Recede in Central Jakarta, as Damaged Dike Repaired

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum