Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Man Rapes Daughter, Blames Wife

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Man Rapes Daughter, Blames Wife Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Man Rapes Daughter, Blames Wife   Man Rapes Daughter, Blames Wife Icon_minitimewo 7 sep 2011 - 7:35

Jakarta Globe | September 07, 2011

An Indonesian man has blamed marital problems for raping his daughter over a two-year period. The offending began when the victim, now pregnant to her father, was just 12 years of age.

Sudirman, 34, allegedly told East Ogan Komering Ulu district police in South Sumatra that he was the father of the child, Detik.com reported.

The incest was revealed after the man’s neighbors in Tamanagung village became concerned about the girl’s pregnancy.

The victim finally summoned up the courage to tell her mother, who then lodged a police complaint.

Sudirman told police that he started having sex with his daughter when she was aged 12.

He said he would visit her bedroom whenever his wife was away.

“I plead guilty,” Sudirman told police in the presence of the news portal. “I did have sex with my daughter many times. I did it because I lost control and because I often had fights with my wife.”

He faces charges under the Child Protection Act that carry jail terms of up to 15 years.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Man Rapes Daughter, Blames Wife
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Sex assaults soar as minister blames victims
» Bpk Ahok to divorce his wife
»  Traditional Javanese rituals complement First Daughter's wedding
» Sukarno Daughter Reports Film Director for Defamation
»  VVIP guests arrive for matrimony procession of Jokowi`s daughter

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum