Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance    SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance  Icon_minitimema 7 okt 2013 - 18:53

The Jakarta Globe, October 7, 2013.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Monday surprised world leaders on the sidelines of the Asia Pacific Economic Forum (APEC) summit in Nusa Dua, Bali, by singing and strumming out “Happy Birthday” to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Putin, who turned 61 on Monday, arrived at Bali’s Ngurah Rai Airport midday. He then went to a lunch at the Sofitel Hotel with all 20 heads of state participating in the conference.

As other leaders extended their birthday greetings to the Russian president, a guitar-wielding Yudhoyono appeared with Indonesian media mogul Chairul Tanjung, who was holding a cake in his hands.

“I’m sorry — I didn’t immediately receive intelligence information about your birthday,” Yudhoyono told Putin. “I should have sung a song for you with my guitar as soon as you arrived in Bali.”

The Indonesian president then proceeded to carefully croon “Happy Birthday.”

Putin, obviously touched by the display, blew out his candles, shook hands with Yudhoyono and brought him in for an embrace. Putin said that he was delighted by the “surprise” and thanked Yudhoyono for the song.

Putin was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, on Oct. 7, 1952.

Yudhoyono is known to have a penchant for singing. He has released three albums in collaboration with local musicians and penned most of the songs himself.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Henri R. Cingoor

Henri R. Cingoor

Aantal berichten : 2328
Registratiedatum : 04-01-09

SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance    SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance  Icon_minitimedi 8 okt 2013 - 5:16

Selamat hari Ultah,
Selamat hari Ultah,
Selamat Ultah Pak Poetje,
Selamat hari Ultah......

En aldus klonk het bovenstaande op de deun van Happy Birthday to you en ging het gezelschap aan de Leutemeteut met de Bir Bali en de Kue Mangkok.

bier1 bier1 bier1 

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.imexbo.nl

SBY Surprises Putin With ‘Happy Birthday’ Performance
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Happy Mothers Day
» So it's happy days there too!
» Happy Holidays!!
» Happy days are here again! (Isn't that a joke!)
» Happy days are here again, nearl;y!

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Berichten :: News in English-
Ga naar: