Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua   Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua Icon_minitimedo 17 apr 2014 - 1:20

From a Indonesian News Agency, April 16 2014

Timika, Papua  - The Indonesian Air Force will improve air defense in Papua territory to avoid foreign infiltration through the airspace.

The National Air Defense Commander Sector IV, Air Marshall Asnam Muhidir, said the Indonesian Air Force will establish a radar unit in Jayapura to enhance Indonesian Air Defense in the eastern region in 2015.

The institution also planned to build radar units in Sorong in West Papua Province, Ambon in Maluku Province and Morotai in North Maluku.

"The Indonesian Air Force plans to build four radar units: Jayapura in 2015, Sorong, Ambon and Morotai. We have cleared the land for the radar unit in Jayapura," Asnam said here on Wednesday.

We hope all of the eastern area can be covered after the radar was built.

The air force has four radars in the eastern areas such as 242 Radar Unit in Biak, 243 Radar Unit in Timika, 244 Radar Unit in Merauke and 245 Radar Unit Saumlaki in South East Maluku.

The radar units that were built in some areas helped prevent infiltration from foreign aircraft. "Foreign aircraft are no longer eager to violate our aerial border because almost all of the areas were covered by the radar," Asnam said.

The Air force noted the locations that could potentially be infiltrated by foreign aircraft, including the northern and southern areas.

The institution had also cooperated with civil radar units that were built in all airports, such as in Jayapura, Timika and Ambon.

Asnam added that the plan to assign jet fighters to stand by in the Papua area was yet to be implemented as the fleet was not yet ready.

The Air Force had prepared the Biak Air Base to be the hangar for Indonesian jet fighters to defend the countrys territory as it had adequate facilities

( allemachies, " locations that could potentially be infiltrated by foreign aircraft"  What are those supposed to be , low flying bal(l)istic missiles, aka terasi impregnated arrows fired by the OPM, or dread it all, seagulls armed with telor busuk aimed from a great hight?) siK.

*(Hmm, I just noted it said 'copy-right' Well I hope I did that right! If not they can let me know pirat )
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Henri R. Cingoor

Henri R. Cingoor

Aantal berichten : 2328
Registratiedatum : 04-01-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua   Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua Icon_minitimedo 17 apr 2014 - 6:38

*(Hmm, I just noted it said 'copy-right' Well I hope I did that right! If not they can let me know )

So, f you want them to let you know that you've been violating copyrights, well then please do prepare yourself and have your airforces (seagulls or some jahat jalaks) ready standing by with their telur busuk and maybe some salak, durian seeds and a basket full of young jambu kelutuk.... Ouch, that hurts...Wait, some gandaria too....

Anyway, the army bosses need to meet and consume their army budgets and create another rubbish investment, as usual....

Maybe they plan to locate some dukun too in order to prevail attacks from black magic planes falling from the sky and flown by foreign Gendruwo's and Jin's, all showing banners with Free The Papua Dark Forests...

Have a nice day all of you.
Speaking bt Terasi. Have to visit the toko as my stock is smelling baaaaaaad .... guess overdue. have to check
http://www.imexbo.nl
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua   Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua Icon_minitimedo 17 apr 2014 - 7:35

Howdy pal Henri, now who said anything about violating anything?  it merely stated  to copy it right, which I hopefuly did, if my effort was in error, I would gladly copy it again!
Good luck with the procurement of your fresh supply of terasi.

siK.

Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua   Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua Icon_minitime

Indonesia to improve air defense in Papua
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Indonesia Rejects Clinton Allegations on Papua
» Papua: Two wounded in ambush near Indonesia mine
» Four killes as quake strikes Indonesia's Papua
» Secret Indonesia Report on Papua Rebel 'Threat'
» Indonesia's Grasp on Papua Questioned Amid Unrest

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum