Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Indonesian Police Arrest Serial Rapist

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Indonesian Police Arrest Serial Rapist Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Indonesian Police Arrest Serial Rapist   Indonesian Police Arrest Serial Rapist Icon_minitimeza 8 okt 2011 - 2:31

October 07, 2011

Cimahi. Police in West Java have arrested a serial sex attacker for the violent rape of 13 underage girls.

Adj. Comr. Achmad Zubair, chief detective with Cimahi Police in Bandung district, said on Friday that the man, 21, paid 11 of his 13 victims Rp 50,000 ($5) to stay silent after the attacks.

“He often threatened to kill the victims if they refused to have sex with him,” Achmad said on Friday. “To make it easier, he took them to a cassava plantation far from people’s homes.”

Two of the victims he had been dating when they were raped, he said.

The offender, identified as MZ, said his latest victim, a 16-year-old girl, could not be scared into staying silent.

“I raped her [on Thursday night] after I threatened to kill her if she refused,” told Antara.

The victim told the state news agency that she only met MZ last week, saying the man had told her he loved her and wanted to meet her.

“I was taken to an unknown area,” she said. “Because it was too far, I asked him to take me home. He agreed, but on the way home, he stopped in a quiet plantation.”

She said she was threatened before she was raped.

The victim said the rapist, who told her that he had to have sex with a woman he liked every week, had then taken her home.

“As soon as I arrived home, I told my parents,” she said. “They beat him and took him to the police.”

He faces up to 15 years behind bars.

(read in the JG)
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Indonesian Police Arrest Serial Rapist
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Hong Kong Police Arrest Employer of ‘Tortured’ Indonesian Maid
» Police arrest 396 in 10-day operation
» BNN arrest three foreigners and one Indonesian for meth possession
» No Idul Adha celebration for Ahmadis in Bandung