Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimewo 30 nov 2011 - 20:35

November 30, 2011

In order to prevent cases of sexual harassment on TransJakarta buses, the bus operator started a trial run last week separating male and female passengers on the Ragunan to Dukuh Atas route.

“To prevent immoral acts, male passengers please go to the back and female passengers to the front,” said Sahrudin, a TransJakarta officer, on Wednesday as reported by beritajakarta.com.

“We try to protect the passengers, therefore they need to be separated,” he said. “When [the bus is] full, passengers are jostling.”

From January to November, there have been eight reported cases of sexual harassment on TransJakarta buses.

The latest reported harassment was experienced by high school student, IF, on the bus from Kampung Rambutan to Kampung Melayu on Nov. 23. Passenger Ahmad Afriansyah touched IF’s thigh and butt. Another passenger caught Ahmad in act and he was taken to the Jatinegara police station in East Jakarta.

Muhammad Akbar, head of the TransJakarta general service, said implementation was still limited to certain routes and certain times.

“It has not been intensely done,” Akbar said. “In the future, we will apply it in all corridors.

(read in the JG)

Please don't blame this separating on the Sharia h`e Smile siK.)

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
ElEl

ElEl

Aantal berichten : 8018
Registratiedatum : 08-12-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimewo 30 nov 2011 - 20:59

Eerst aparte wagons voor vrouwen in de trein en nu ook aparte plekken in de bus. Nee, heeft niets met de sharia te maken.....het heeft met het gedrag van de mannen te maken. Toch raar dat ze geen aparte wagons voor onbeschofte mannen maken.........

pasop
http://www.tileng.nl
Kesasar

Kesasar

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimewo 30 nov 2011 - 23:27

Hmm.... perhaps better under Sharia , there the "naughty boys' do not get their wrists smacked if they touch what they ought not touch, but rather their hands chopped off so offending for the second time is an impossibility! I have no compassion for those "dirtbags" siK.

Duinkonijn

Duinkonijn

Aantal berichten : 1148
Registratiedatum : 19-05-09
Leeftijd : 79

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimedo 1 dec 2011 - 0:29

Pak Kesas,
You wrote:
Citaat :
I have no compassion for those "dirtbags"
I agree, but you know that the Sharia is very cruel.
In principle, the Sharia is good, but the penalties are extremely harsh and date from the Middle Ages!

That is my opinion..........

DK
http://home.planet.nl/~hvschaik/home.htm
Kesasar

Kesasar

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimedo 1 dec 2011 - 0:54

Ha die bro Konijn! and ofcourse I appreciate your opinion, nevertheless the womenfolk would appreciate it if those beggars woud keep their hands to them selves than also they would have nothing to worry about wouldn't you say? Just imagine if it would happen to, say..,. your mother.. wife or doughters? siK.

Duinkonijn

Duinkonijn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimedo 1 dec 2011 - 21:36

Yes pak Kesas, those beggars should be severely punished, but their hands chopped off, is for me too heavy.
Even when it happens to my wife or daughters (my mother is passed away for 25 year ago, so nobody can harm her).

But look at the financial crises: the Sharia forbid the interest, that is very good!
And there are much more good things of the Sharia, you know it.
Only the punishments are not reasonable in my opinion.

When we look to the dictators in the Islamic countries, you see that these peoples do like drinking alcohol, adultery and do many things what is forbidden by the Sharia.... But nobody punish those scum. They are very mighty.

DK
Kesasar

Kesasar

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimedo 1 dec 2011 - 23:44

I know and find it also (for many instances) a little rash, the unfortunate thing is that these laws are their laws, however much we may find these abhorrent.

Concerning what is good for the goose should be good enough for the gander, I totally agree but even there are varying shades of grey, not so long ago was there an incident in Saudi-Arabia where a Saudi princess was publicly beheaded ( adultry I think it was ) made world news if I remember rightly!

And imbibing in alcohol and other forbidden temptations, yes specially if certain of them are overseas! Nice chatting with yah! siK.

Duinkonijn

Duinkonijn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitimevr 2 dec 2011 - 0:01

Pak Kesas, people should not condemn Islam because some Muslims do not follow the rules.
Look at the corruption. Anywhere in the world is corruption, no matter what creed or atheist one is.
Temptations are always very attractive.
Around the world are terrorists and I think it unfair that some people always blame the Muslims. That is not true! Most of the criminals are no Muslims!

You can criticize any religion, it is always easy, but not always justified.

Now it is very late.
Aku mau tidur, I am still awake (behind my computer) during half an hour and then I go to bed........

DK
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses   TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses Icon_minitime

TransJakarta Begins Separating Female and Male Passengers on Buses
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Aceh Town to Ban Female Passengers from Straddling Motorcycles
» A third of buses unfit for the road
» Only 1 in 10 Jakarta Buses Found Fit for the Road
» TransJakarta Worker Deafened by Furious Cop
» Mayasari bus collides with Transjakarta bus, 12 injured

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum