Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

15-Year-Old Girl Reports Stepfather to Bogor Police for Rape

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

15-Year-Old Girl Reports Stepfather to Bogor Police for Rape Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 15-Year-Old Girl Reports Stepfather to Bogor Police for Rape   15-Year-Old Girl Reports Stepfather to Bogor Police for Rape Icon_minitimewo 16 apr 2014 - 7:14

The Jakarta Globe, Apr 16, 2014

Bogor. With the country still reeling from the news of an alleged molestation case at a Jakarta kindergarten, new reports emerged of a 15-year-old girl from Bogor, West Java, who reported her 50-year-old stepfather, Farid, to local authorities for rape.

The young victim, accompanied by her mother, told police her stepfather forced himself on her twice in their home.

“It first [rape] took place in early February, when my mother was not at home. He came in and forced me after I got home from school and was changing my clothes in my room,” the girl told reporters at the Bogor Police station on Tuesday.

The teenager said her rapist threatened to divorce her mother if she were to tell anyone of what he had done.

“I was threatened and I was afraid,” she said.

Farid took advantage of his wife’s absence yet again in early April to rape the girl once more, she said.

“The second incident was the same. It happened after school. He asked me to make him coffee and he grabbed me from behind while I was in the kitchen,” she said.

The girl’s mother began to notice her daughter’s increasingly strange behavior around Farid for several weeks and decided to confront her about it.

“I noticed that she was always avoiding Farid when I was around. After I asked her, I was shocked to learn Farid had raped her,” the mother said.

The mother told her son about the crime and both agreed to report the case to the police.

The mother said she regretted her second marriage to Farid, saying it has only brought suffering to her daughter.

“We have a good sexual relationship and it never crossed my mind that he would have the heart to rape my daughter,” she said.

The case is now being processed by the Bogor Police’s Women and Children Protection unit.

The head of the Bogor’s Police’s Crime unit, Adj. Comr. Candra Sasongko, said the suspect is in custody and will be charged for violating Child Protection Law No. 23 of 2002, which carries a prison sentence of three to 15 years.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

15-Year-Old Girl Reports Stepfather to Bogor Police for Rape
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Police: Suspect Admits He Killed 9-Year-Old Girl With Charger Cable
» Tiger Kills Five-Year-Old Indonesian Girl
» Minister condemns rape of seven-year-old girl in Papua
» Bali Man Arrested for Allegedly Trying to Rape 9-Year-Old Australian Girl
» West Java Teenager Tried for Rape of Six-Year-Old Girl and 300 Chickens

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum