Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

A 7-Year-Old Boy Killed for Taking 1 Kuweni Fruit

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
ol' Kesas

ol' Kesas

Aantal berichten : 1355
Registratiedatum : 05-12-13

A 7-Year-Old Boy Killed for Taking 1 Kuweni Fruit Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: A 7-Year-Old Boy Killed for Taking 1 Kuweni Fruit    A 7-Year-Old Boy Killed for Taking 1 Kuweni Fruit Icon_minitimeza 16 sep 2017 - 3:10

GUNUNGSITOLI, KOMPAS.com 16/09/2017

- Unit Crimes Polsek Bawalato and Satker Criminal Unit Nias, arrested TT (40), a suspect murder of aminor under the initials P (7).

The perpetrator was arrested in Simpang Pule, Rokan Hilir, District Kandis, Pekanbaru, Riau on Saturday (09/09/2017).

The perpetrator and his victim both live in Sifaoroasi, District Bawalato, Nias, North Sumatra.

The Deputy Head of Nias Police Station, Kompol Herwansyah Putra, Friday (15/09/2017), said the murder of minor occurred on 30 May 2017 last. The case came to light after the discovery of the body of victim not far from the perpetrator's home.

Previously, the police had examined 18 witnesses, including the perpetrator's family. Police then got a lead to a witness as the perpetrator.

"At the crime scene, officers got the information from one of the witnesses that the perpetrator had left the village, so the officers followed the information from the witness," he explained.

When questioned as a witness, the perpetrator's wife claimed not to know the reason for TT’s leaving. Then on September 5, 2017, the police were informed that TT's wife and her children had left the village allegedly to catch up with her husband somewhere off Nias Island.

"The team was formed to follow the wife of the perpetrator who was expected to meet her husband somewhere outside Nias Island," said Herwansyah.

Police then followed the perpetrator's wife to Rokan Hili, Pekanbaru, Riau.

At one of the food stalls, at Simpang Pule, the officers arrested the perpetrator and immediately interrogated him.
In the interrogation, the perpetrator acknowledged his actions had killed P (7). The officer immediately took the perpetrator to Mapolres Nias.

"So investigators declared TT a suspect in the murder of this child," said Herwansyah.

Meanwhile, the perpetrator TT when questioned by a number of journalists admitted to killing the minor because of getting irritated with the victim taking the fruit without permission.

"I was on a tree picking kuweni fruit, when I saw the boy taking 1 kuweni I got angry after telling the boy not to take it," he said.

The perpetrator chased the victim to reclaim the fruit. After catching the victim, the perpetrator immediately hit and strangle the boy to death. “I did this because the boy struggled and yelled, so I strangled him till the body was lifeless. I immediately disposed the body into a ditch in my vincinity” the perpetror said.

The perpetrator claimed to have dug a shallow grave in the ditch and buried the victim there.

" I apologize to the family of the boy," he said haltingly.

As a result of his actions, perpetrator TT violated Article 80 paragraph 3 Child Protection Act No. 35 of 2014 and now looks forward to at least 5 years and a maximum of 15 years in prison.

( for those wondering.., the koweni of kweni is a sort mangga)

siK.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

A 7-Year-Old Boy Killed for Taking 1 Kuweni Fruit
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Illiterate Farmer Faces 10-Year Sentence After Taking Piece of Wood
» 70-year old woman killed and dismembered over allegations of black magic
» Police: Suspect Admits He Killed 9-Year-Old Girl With Charger Cable
» 8-Year-Old Allegedly Murders 6-Year-Old Boy Over Rp 1,000 Debt
» Mekarsari to launch new fruit hybrids