Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
ElEl

ElEl

Aantal berichten : 8018
Registratiedatum : 08-12-08

Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali   Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali Icon_minitimevr 16 okt 2009 - 9:59

vrijdag 16 oktober 2009
Bewoners dorpje Bukti op Bali (Indonesië) geschokt door bewoner die sex had met koe - Man was 'in de war' tijdens zijn daad

16-10-2009 Alit Kertarahardja , THE JAKARTA POST, Indonesia

Residents of Bukti village in Kubutambahan subdistrict, Buleleng, were aghast upon finding out that one of their community members had copulated with a cow. Village elders decided to hold a special meeting to discuss such an act deemed deviant, which is punishable according to local customary law.

"We are deeply concerned by this incident and will organize a paruman adat *village meeting* tonight," Nyoman Suardana, an official at the village, said on Thursday.
Until now, all customary villages or Desa Pekraman in Bali have an autonomous right to punish members who have breached the customary law.

Punishments range from small fines up to social isolation for a certain period of time or, in rare cases, banishment from the village. The punishments are usually discussed and determined at a paruman adat, a large meeting consisting of village elders, temple priests and all adult members of the customary village.

Yet, Suardana refused to disclose any details of the incident, claiming that it had just been reported by the perpetrator himself, and that the village elders needed time to review the report.

"The elders are also considering several options to deal with the incident," he said. Bestiality falls into the gamia gamana section of the local customary law. Gamia gamana loosely translates as acts of forbidden copulation, including copulating with animals.

Besides being considered as unacceptable acts from a social and cultural perspective, copulating with animals, according to the locals, also has spiritual consequences. Such acts desecrate the sanctity of the village's territory and place of worship.

"That's why the punishment for such acts will always include a purification ritual carried out by the perpetrator," Suardana said.

The alleged perpetrator, I Made Widiana, was tense during the interview at his house. His wife, Luh Sari, refused to come out of her room. Widiana admitted that he was embarrassed by the incident. "I am ashamed of what I have done, I feel dirty for copulating with the cow," he said.

He also deeply regretted his action, claiming he was not fully aware of what he did on Tuesday morning.
Widiana then recalled that fateful morning. "I woke up early in the morning to feed the cows," he said, adding that the family had three cows.

He and his wife then returned to their house. Later on, Widiana's parents asked him to fetch young coconut leaves at the family plantation. Widiana claimed it was on his way to the plantation that he was suddenly gripped by a sense of confusion and disorientation.
"Instead of going to the plantation, I went straight to the cows' pen and did that shameful thing with one of the animals," he said.

A passing villager saw the incident and shouted at Widiana. "His strong words awoke me, and suddenly I realized what I had done. I instantly fell to the ground and sobbed."

Widiana claimed that in his period of confusion, he saw an alluring woman tempting him to take her. It turned out later that the woman was in fact a cow.

(Bron: http://www.thejakartapost.com/)
Posted by Paul Kraaijer at 10:55
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.tileng.nl
wu

wu

Aantal berichten : 6613

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali   Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali Icon_minitimevr 16 okt 2009 - 10:48

ach ja.. net als een tijd geleden, toen er ook iemand werd betrapt.
Eind van het liedje was: meneer mocht het nooit meer doen, en de koe werd de zee in gedreven tot het verdronk...

pirat
https://indonesie.actieforum.com
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali   Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali Icon_minitimevr 16 okt 2009 - 19:31

Ahh, voor de meer of minder ingewijden....., dit lijkt weer op guna-guna, je praat over de duivel, en wat gebeurt er?,( ja, jij krijgt de eerste prijs hoor, de poster uit broertje Wilder's slaapkamer (zie het Ngobrol vakje)), je stapt op zijn staart! Een dag of twee geleden hebben wij het plezier gehad om deze poster te bekijken, en mischien is dat ventje op Bali ook lid van deze Indonesie site, zo hij gaat op weg om wat kelapa muda te halen (niet de jonge bladeren toch?) en hee presto een schone jonge dame verschijnt die zich van dit kereltje gedient wil maken, (pontianak of kuntilanak, jullie weet toch wel, de dame met een gat in haar rug), het jochie zeer blij haar van dienst te zijn (eager to oblige, and does his bit) en oh de consternatie, het magische spel had een kortsluiting, frizzled uit, en de schone dame veranderde weer in het niet zo schone achterwerk van een koe. Tja, wat kan je zeggen h`e, kan me indenken hoe teleur gesteld dat boertje gevoeld moet hebben, maar dan is er mischien wel een troost voor hem, en gaat dat nu een tourist attractie worden, met een collectie bakje aan 't hek " Offerbakje voor de sexueel mishandelde koeien" Er zullen altijd wel gekken zijn die er een dollar of twee in gooien! salaam dari hiero, si K.
ElEl

ElEl

Aantal berichten : 8018

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali   Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali Icon_minitimevr 16 okt 2009 - 22:10

Laughing Zo is het vast gebeurd, Om Kesas. Door de guna-guna Laughing
http://www.tileng.nl
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali   Villager copulating with cow shocks residents in Bali Icon_minitime

Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
»  Bali residents urged to beware of lahars, destructive mud flows, following Agung eruption
» Saltwater Croc Hauled Off to Jail After Biting Villager in East Java
»  Hungry wild elephants, displaced by palm oil plantations, bust into villager’s kitchen in Riau looking for food
» Kendal residents protest FPI sweeps
» 1.17m residents have no access to clean water

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Berichten :: News in English-
Ga naar: