Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Money speaks!

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Money speaks! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Money speaks!   Money speaks! Icon_minitimedi 22 mei 2012 - 20:02

Gaga gig OK in Bali: Governor,

The Jakarta Post, Bali Tue, 05/22/2012

Bali Governor I Made Mangku Pastika says US pop diva Lady Gaga can perform on the tourist island if her Jakarta concert is canceled, as long as police can guarantee security and she respects Balinese culture.

"I don't think that there will be any problems, as long as Lady Gaga follows our requirements. For example, she must not offend or undermine the norms that exist in Bali and in Indonesia," Pastika said, as quoted by Antara news agency on Tuesday.

The governor also said that the requirements would include those "on appearance and other related matters".

Bali Legislative Council member I Made Arjaya has previously expressed his willingness to allow Gaga to perform in Bali.

"She may get rejected in Jakarta, but that won't happen in Bali. We're open. Go ahead and move her concert to Bali. It will make us happy, because having her perform here will make Bali an even more famous tourist attraction," Arjaya said.

After saying last week that it would not issue a concert, the National Police said on Monday that one would be issued if the promoters of Gaga’s June 3 concert can get recommendations from the Religious Affairs Ministry and the Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI).

Both have shown strong opposition to the singer holding a concert in Indonesia.

More than 52,000 tickets, with prices ranging from Rp 465,000 (US$50.75) to Rp 2.25 million, have been sold for the concert since they went on sale on March 10.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Money speaks!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Indonesia's FPI Speaks Out Against Excessive Loudspeaker Use During Ramadan
» Mud-mud and more mud, but still no money
» Oh, I wonder where the money went, into someone's pocket, every cent!
» RI will pay “blood money” to save Darsem
» KPK to charge Atut with money laundering on top of bribery

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Indonesië :: Berichten :: News in English-
Ga naar: