Indonesië
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Indonesië

Informatie- en nieuwsforum over Indonesië en Nederlands-Indië

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Governor wants JAT leaders in Poso arrested

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Kesasar

Kesasar

Aantal berichten : 2586
Registratiedatum : 03-01-09

Governor wants JAT leaders in Poso arrested Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Governor wants JAT leaders in Poso arrested   Governor wants JAT leaders in Poso arrested Icon_minitimeza 27 okt 2012 - 19:02

The Jakarta Post, Palu, Central Sulawesi Sat, October 27 2012,

Central Sulawesi Governor Longki Djanggola is calling for the arrest of members of the Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid (JAT) extremist group in Poso, Central Sulawesi.

“They have made my region a training base and they have also terrorized my region. I can’t let that happen. I call on the security authorities to arrest them,” he told The Jakarta Post on Saturday.

The governor said that according to his information, the authorities knew that the JAT has been active in Pose, including the identity of its leaders and the whereabouts of a base camp near Tamanjeka village.

“In my opinion, they should arrest the leaders first. Then they can arrest the subordinates,” Longki said.

The region has been shaken by a string of terrorist incidents, including two explosions and the murder of two police officers in recent weeks. The officers, who were missing for a week, were reportedly killed by members of an extremist group.

National Intelligence Agency (BIN) chief Lt. Gen. Marciano Norman recently said he suspected that JAT was behind the violence in Poso.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Governor wants JAT leaders in Poso arrested
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» 14 arrested after police operation in Poso
» Six suspected terrorists arrested in Bima allegedly linked with Poso network
»  EDITORIAL: Making corrupt leaders pay
» Local leaders want to divide Papua to save it
» Papua Tribal Leaders Speak Out Against OPM Anniversary Celebrations

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum